Chiropractic Associate Opening in Aptos, California
Join Our Happy and Dedicated Team!
Golden Chiropractic is a female owned and operated clinic focused on serving women and their families. As chiropractors, massage therapists and acupuncturists, we treat conditions at every life stage: from prenatal through post-menopause.
We’re proud of the relationships we have with our colleagues, our patients and ourselves. These relationships are built on clinical expertise, genuine empathy, and dedication to getting and staying healthy.
We genuinely love coming into the clinic to care for our patients and to support our colleagues.
Golden Chiropractic is seeking a skilled Chiropractic Associate committed to helping our patients get the most out of life.
- Experience is not required, but is desirable: Training and mentorship provided
- Minimum 25 hours of scheduled patient availability per week: ½ day and full day shifts available
- Weekend hours: 1-2x a month
To thrive in our positive, health-focused work environment, the ideal candidate will be a true healer and a true professional.
You Can Work Independently
Our business model is built around team members being self-sufficient in all aspects of running the clinic. You must be able to perform the following tasks:
- You will have days where you are running the entire practice solo
- Check-in, payment processing, scheduling and clinical notes are via EHR software; Training will be provided
- General computer, email, writing, spreadsheet, phone and money handling skills required
- You maintain a high level of presentation for chiropractic rooms, attire and clinic in general
- You actively and effectively market to, communicate with, and retain your patient base
You Want to Help Every Patient With Your Skills as a Doctor of Chiropractic:
We're looking for an Associate Chiropractor who:
- Believes in the power of evidence-based, natural healing modalities
- Builds a genuine connection through empathy and deep listening
- Treats every patient with respect, understanding, and without judgment
- Chooses and applies the best modalities for the patient’s condition
- Prenatal/postpartum training is highly desirable
- Infant and pediatric training also highly desirable
- Webster Certification is a bonus
You Can Work in a Multi-Disciplinary Clinical Setting
You feel capable of (and maybe a bit excited about):
- Developing, recommending and implementing treatment plans, sometimes in conjunction with other clinic practitioners
- Internally referring to other clinicians for co-management: massage or acupuncture when appropriate
You Are a Good Teammate
You want to contribute to a great work environment by:
- Supporting effective teamwork and office functionality
- Actively participating in team meetings
- Providing and graciously receiving constructive feedback to help keep things running smoothly
Salary and Benefits
- Salary based on experience and time with organization
- Base salary and productivity bonus
- Simple IRA: retirement plan with match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- CME Stipend & Days
- Malpractice Insurance
Ready to Apply?
We're looking forward to learning more about you!
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Include a cover letter telling us about your chiropractic experience and skills, why you think you are a good fit for our practice, and your proudest moments in client/patient care.