12/02/2020 by Dr. Alex Barone
Updated COVID-19 Guidelines
As the status on viral spread changes, so do our protocols. We've always used only the best hospital-grade professional cleaning solutions — 99.99% effective in destroying harmful germs, viruses, and bacteria. The only thing that's new is our reference for operational guidelines.
With the recent status update, we've also offically adopted the California Chiropractic Association COVID-19 Task Force's guidelines for managing viral spread. Please take a few moments to acquaint yourself with our updated guidelines.
The California Chiropractic Association COVID-19 Task Force has recommended all offices:
- Enforce face coverings that cover the nose and mouth for staff, patients, and visitors.Practice social distancing in all common areas, and when possible in the treatment rooms.
- Maintain good hygiene such as hand washing, sanitizing of treatment rooms, equipment, and surfaces on a frequent basis.
- Temperature screening upon arrival.
- Notify all staff/patients/visitors of possible exposures to COVID-19.
- Educate staff on precautions, social distancing, symptom screening, and staying home when ill.
We want the best for your health and for the health of our staff. Thanks for doing your part as we all fight COVID-19 spread together.