05/04/2016 by GOLDI JACQUES-MAYNES
Need Back Pain Relief? Ask Your Mattress These Questions
Here’s how to tell if you may need a new mattress. Is your mattress more than 8-10 years old? It might be time to consider a new one. Do you wake up stiff and sore? You should wake up feeling rested and pain-free. When you roll over in bed do you hear it…
- Do you wake up stiff and sore? You should wake up feeling rested and pain-free.
- When you roll over in bed do you hear it creak or sway? When your partner rolls over, does it creak and sway? You should not notice
- your partner getting out of bed or rolling over.
- When you travel, do you sleep better in other beds? A good sign your mattress is not ideal.
- Is your mattress sagging? A proper mattress should maintain it’s shape.
- Do you toss and turn all night due to discomfort? Your body weight should be evenly distributed by your mattress to prevent pressure points from developing while you sleep.
If you answered yes to any of these…
- You may need a new mattress.