04/12/2018 by GOLDI JACQUES-MAYNES
Golden Chiropractic is looking for an energetic team player to keep our thriving practice running smoothly. This is a Part-Time Position. The Front Office Chiropractic Assistant is a key member of our staff. In this position, you will help our office run smoothly by managing an optimal patient experience. You will book appointments, support the…
Golden Chiropractic is looking for an energetic team player to keep our thriving practice running smoothly.
This is a Part-Time Position.
THE FRONT OFFICE CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT IS A KEY MEMBER OF OUR STAFF.
In this position, you will help our office run smoothly by managing an optimal patient experience. You will book appointments, support the chiropractor, help with insurance issues, and keep our patient information in order . The Front Office Chiropractic Assistant helps Golden Chiropractic offer outstanding patient experiences.
Love helping people? Delivering the best customer service possible? Keeping accurate and detailed records? Yes? Then please keep reading to see if you have the skills to be our next team member.
Front Office Chiropractic Assistant Job Duties:
- Welcome patients by greeting them in person or on the telephone
- Answer or refer inquiries to the appropriate source of information
- Maintain patient flow: escort patients to treatment room, assist doctor in maintaining office efficiency
- Schedule appointments for doctors and massage therapists using proprietary scheduling software
- Confirm patient/client appointments by telephone
- Answer emails, mail, voice mail, and faxes; respond appropriately
- Maintain patient demographics using proprietary scheduling (Practice Mate) and Electronic Health Records (EHR) software (MedicFusion)
- Verify insurance benefits; communicate benefits to patients
- Collect payments from patients at time of visit
- Maintain safe and clean reception, treatment, and bathroom areas
- Maintain inventory as needed
- Coordinate internal marketing efforts via phone, email, mail, and social media
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing special projects as needed
Chiropractic Assistant Front Office Skills and Qualifications:
- Telephone skills
- Communication skills: speaking, listening, and administrative writing
- Computer skills
- Microsoft Office/Google Docs
- Customer service skills
- Grace under pressure
- High school diploma/GED or higher
- Two years customer service experience
$12.50-14.00 an hour or more based on experience.
Hours of Availability:
- Friday 8am-3pm
- One Saturday a month 8am-2pm
- Averages 6 hours a week
How to Apply:
Deliver a resume with a cover letter stating your experience with chiropractic care, acupuncture and/or massage therapy. Never experienced chiropractic care, acupuncture or massage therapy? Please state why you think you’d be a good fit.
Drop off application materials in person at 9053 Soquel Drive in Aptos, or by email to INFO@GOLDENCHIRO.NET
Dr. Goldi Jacques-Maynes has been a successful bodyworker for over 14 years. She manages a busy office with one other chiropractor, two acupuncturists, two massage therapists, and a health coach . We specialize in effective natural healthcare to get our patients out of pain and back into life. Visit our website at WWW.GOLDENCHIRO.NET to learn more about us.